Narcissistic Leaders: Who Succeeds and Who Fails.
This book is an expansion of the
article: "Narcissistic Leaders:
The Incredible Pros, the Inevitable Cons" that appeared in The
Harvard Business Review January-February, 2000 and won a McKinsey
Award, which recognizes the two best Harvard Business Review articles
published each year. The award goes to outstanding works that are
likely to have a major influence on the actions of business managers
This is the paperback edition of The Productive Narcissist with a
- Review by Donald L. Nathanson, MD
Psychiatric Times, September 2007.
- CEO READ, April 10, 2003
- Big Ego, Big Business, And the Vision Thing by Brad Wieners, New York Observer, 4/14/2003
- In Search of Narcissists Washingtonian, by William O'Sullivan, March 2003.
- Don't Tell Them What to Do By George Anders, Wall Street Journal, April 15, 2003.
- Washington Post, April 27, 2003.
Mind Games: When erotics lead, shares bleed. A top psychoanalyst sizes up todays CEOs
By Jim McTague, Barrons March 17, 2003. p 15.
| TMG Home
| Contact Info
This web site is being maintained by Maria
This page was last updated
Monday, 13-Apr-2009 12:26:05 EDT.